Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's day

Happy Mother's day to all Mothers out there. To my Mom Judi, I love you. To Suanne, one of the most amazing Moms around. To Laurel and Cindy, the pics we got were great, I can't believe how big the kids are. To my sister Carma who may not be a mom, but was the next best thing to Jasper when Elise was in the hospital, she is an honorary Mom, I love you sis. Of course a special Happy Mother's day to my Elise, my favorite Mom.

Today we are trekking out to Yelm, WA for Mother's day and spending time with family.
And of course tomorrow is the benefit and we couldn't be more excited. I forgot to put on the web poster that there will also be a raffle and head shaving.
I have a lot of prep to do for our trip to Yelm, so I gotta run, post more when I can.
-cameron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the Mothers Day thought. Love you too.
Good luck and have fun tonight at the Benefit.
XOXOXO
Mom (Judi)