Sunday, July 19, 2009

camping

Seems I have neglected the blog a bit, sorry about that.
Everyday seems to present it's own challenges, isn't that the truth for us all though. We have been doing good though.
We are preparing for school for both of us. Jasper will be attending Kindergarten and I will be finishing my degree in computer stuffs.
Although the impending scholastic endeavor, we manage to have a bit of fun as well.
Recently was a camping trip with my friend and his son who is Jasper's friend. It was a lot of fun.

my artsy camping pic


lolme


jasper enjoying the sunny day


Jasper and Aiden.....RAWR


Jasper lounging at home

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time! Your artful photographic abilities amaze me. Everyone here says hi.

Daddy Dudley

SoozBot said...

I agree- that artsy photo is fantabulous! I am glad you guys got out camping and are having a good time! Please keep the updates coming
:)