Monday, March 10, 2008

the journey home

Elise told the therapy people I want to go home in a week, she is so determined. She continues to excel in her therapies so maybe sooner than later.
Every Wednesday the "Board" meets to review progress and make determinations, hopefully with her progress they will make a new discharge date closer to Elise's wishes.
That darn cold I had I'm having trouble shaking, and it seems to have gotten to Suanne's husband John. So my wishes of good health to him.

I have received some very nice emails from a lot of people, and if I don't respond in a timely manner I'm sorry, energy seems to be in short supply, so I apologize if it takes me a while to respond. I do read them, and also I read them to Elise when we have the time to do so. She has really enjoyed the kind words sent to us, so thank you.

Random pic, taken by Elise on a hike.

No comments: