After spending half a day home Elise got worse again and was rushed off to UW in an ambulance. Since last night she has been suffering from an almost constant seizure, her speech is affected, so she is having trouble talking.
They are trying to get a hold of her doctor to come down, until then hopefully she will get a MRI so they can better see the situation.
All this does come as a shock since she was supposed to be getting better. Even with the tumor shrinkage she didn't get better. We were supposed to see an improvement of her symptoms but there was none, which had me worried for the last little while.
Hopefully they will figure this out soon so we can get her home again.