Wednesday, February 27, 2008

the shuffle

So this Monday they are going to move Elise again, this time to inpatient rehab.
Elise will be learning how to move around to maximize self-sufficiency and also working on strengthening her right side because she lost a lot of mobility there. Suanne and I will also be learning how to help her move properly without hurting her or ourselves.
Thinking about this made me realize our low to the ground tiny lil 93 Honda Civic probably won't cut the mustard for transporting her and a wheelchair.
So I thought I'd put this out there...
If you know anyone willing to trade a reliable vehicle that has enough room to house me, Elise, Jasper and a wheelchair, and easy to get in and out of, please email me immediately at:
cameron.the.pirate@gmail.com
The only things I ask of it is for it be reliable and not a minivan, Elise detests them.
I also am going to put a listing on Craigslist for trade, but I figure if a friend fits that description, send 'em my way.
I have to offer a 1993 blue Honda Civic, that's been kept up very well by Elise and I. It has been a great car for us.
Thanks,
cameron

No comments: